Tuesday 4 August 2015

4 and 5 of August 2015 US racing

I had time to trade the US races yesterday and today.  With the low liquidity it can be very frustrating when it goes against you and the liquidity evaporates making it tough to get out at a predetermined point.  I did well in that I kept my head and obeyed my rules.

I traded 14 races over the two days for 7 wins, 5 losses and 2 scratched trades for a small profit of $10.94.

I am settling in for a few hours trading the Wednesday afternoon Australian card so hopefully I will be able to post a profit if I continue to follow my rules and keep my emotions out of the trading.

I MUST remember that losing is an unavoidable part of trading.  I cannot only have winning trades.  It is just not possible.  Eliminating big losses is possible and if I follow my rules I should be able to avoid the big losses.

No comments:

Post a Comment