Thursday 6 August 2015

6/08/2015 Australian and US racing

Enjoyed the last of my days off with a few hours of trading.  Traded 23 races in total for 18 wins, 4 losses and 1 scratched.  I managed to stick to my rules for the whole day. Unbelievable.  The result was a $13.83 profit with very low risk.  If I can replicate these results over the long term I will be extremely happy.  I had very few losing trades and got out of them at the planned stop/loss which has been my main area of concern. 
The Australian racing seems to suit my way of trading and seems easier to read for me.  I will continue to trade the Australian racing in the same way as much as possible.  The UK racing is a different story.  I find it much harder to read the market and have a much worse strike rate.  This is something that I will have to work on because the rewards could be much greater on the UK racing with the large amounts being traded.
I will be away for a few days so no trading until Sunday at the earliest.

No comments:

Post a Comment