Sunday 26 July 2015

27/07/2015

A very quiet day on the US and Australian markets.  To say that the market was soft is an understatement. 
Used the day to practice my mental skills.  Not getting upset when the market moves very erratically as it does with these markets.
Have to make sure that you have live feed of the US races as they can jump early and do not allow betting in running if you get caught.
I traded a total of 18 races for 10 wins and 7 losses with one scratched for a small (tiny) profit of $0.81.
Again I had one race go in running which I should have got out of a bit earlier and I over bet on one race which cost me a little.
Still making small mistakes consistently.  If I can eliminate these mental errors I am sure that my consistency and profits will improve. 
I am not looking to increase my stakes, in the short term, but want to use this time to improve my mental game.  This could take weeks or months.  Hopefully not more than 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment