Monday 27 July 2015

27/7/2015 UK Racing

Had time to trade on the UK races last night.  Whilst the turnover on these races was low (for UK racing) I found that the market was reasonably easy to trade.
I traded on 18 races and won on 12 of them which I feel is a pretty good ratio.  Winnings for the day were $21.47. 
My discipline was good when it came to getting out before the races went in running with me avoiding this for all 18 races which is an improvement.
My other discipline problem of overbetting still troubled me and could have led to unacceptable losses in a few races.  I would be happier if I won less and risked less at the moment.  I still have trouble accepting a small loss on a race and tend to reverse my position and increase my stakes to get out.  This has led to big losses in the past and will in the future so I will continue to work on this part of my mental game.
I also tend to get into the market too early at times.  I do best when I wait to see what the market is more likely to do instead of jumping in early with insufficient evidence to warrant taking the position.

No comments:

Post a Comment