Monday 27 July 2015

28/07/2015 Australian racing

Had a couple of hours free this afternoon so thought I would work on my trading again.  Another low liquidity day which forced me to limit the size of my trades which is good.  I don't want to risk too much during this 'reprogramming' phase of my trading.
A positive day of learning.  I didn't let any trades go in play although I did flirt with danger letting a few go past the starting time whilst trying to squeeze the last tick out of the market.  If I had the races on TV I could get a few extra ticks of profit. I might have to look into it if my stake size increases.
I kept the lid on the size of my trades for the most part.  I increased my stake on two occasions but not excessively. 
A good day where I didn't get overly excited about trading.  No adrenaline rushes today which is usually a sign that I am in the right frame of mind.  When the adrenaline kicks in it is usually due to me staking too much or gambling.  Also, when the adrenaline kicks in my brain tends to turn off.  Something to avoid.
10 races traded for the day.  8 winning trades and two losers for a $5.73 profit.  A small profit but also a small risk today.  A good result for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment