Wednesday 5 August 2015

5/08/2015 Australian racing

I got off to a bad start in the first 3 races that I traded.  Overbet and gambled and got lucky.  I then settled down and traded properly and did reasonably well.  Up $27.66 for the day which would have been a great result had I kept to my rules.
I have been trying to figure out what triggers me into breaking my rules and taking stupid risks and I haven't put my finger on it yet.  I know that if I break my rules and have a loss that I am more likely to compound this error by trying to play catchup and breaking more rules to make up for the previous loss.  This doesn't explain why I broke my rules initially.  Obviously some psychological issue that I should be able to rectify if I can come to understand what the trigger/issue is.
Any ideas/comments appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment